from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Greek Mythology A daughter of Asclepius and goddess of health.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The goddess of health, daughter of Esculapius.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In classical mythology, the goddess of health, the chief of the daughters of Æsculapius (Asklepios).
- n. The 10th planetoid, discovered by De Gasparis, at Naples, in 1849.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (Greek mythology) the goddess of health; daughter of Aesculapius and sister of Panacea
Sorry, no etymologies found.