from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of northwest Georgia, a residential suburb of Atlanta. Population: 87,800.
- A city of southeast New Mexico southeast of Albuquerque. It is a trade and processing center in an irrigated farming region. Population: 45,600.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A town in New Mexico, known for conspiracy theories that its Roswell Army Air Field has recovered UFOs and extraterrestrials.
- proper n. The most significant ufological event of a region.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a town in southeast New Mexico
Sorry, no etymologies found.