from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Latin Scientiae Doctor (Doctor of Science)
- abbr. sight draft
- abbr. South Dakota
- abbr. special delivery
- abbr. standard deviation
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. South Dakota, a state of the United States of America.
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Sudan.
- School district
- Sheriff's department
- Shacklesons Disease, a rare brain disease.
- Standard deviation, a mathematical measure of the spread of a list of numbers.
- standard definition, SDTV
- Secure Digital, a non-volatile memory card format developed by Matsushita, SanDisk, and Toshiba for use in portable devices.
Sorry, no etymologies found.