from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, derived from, or containing gold, especially with valence 3.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to trivalent gold.
- adj. Of, or pertaining to the ear; aural
- adj. Pertaining to an aura.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to gold.
- adj. Pertaining to, or derived from, gold; -- said of those compounds of gold in which this element has its higher valence
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to gold.
- Of or pertaining to the aura; aural. See aura.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or containing or derived from gold
From Latin aurum, gold.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)