from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of collaborating.
- n. A production or creation made by collaborating.
- n. Treasonous cooperation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of working together; united labor.
- n. the act of willingly cooperating with an enemy, especially an enemy nation occupying one's own country.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of working together; united labor, especially in literary or scientific work.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. act of working jointly
- n. act of cooperating traitorously with an enemy that is occupying your country
Originated 1855–60 from French collaboration, from Late Latin collaboratus + French -ion, from Latin con- ("with") + labōrō ("work"). (Wiktionary)