from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To take away the sexual quality of.
- transitive v. To desex.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To divest of sexual attributes; to make conceptually asexual.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. to direct one's libidinous urges into another direction.
- v. same as desex.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To deprive of sex or sexual characters; castrate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make infertile
- v. direct one's libidinous urges into another direction
de- + sexualize (Wiktionary)