from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characterized by dripping; drizzly: a drippy, wet day.
- adj. Slang Tiresome or annoying.
- adj. Slang Mawkishly sentimental: a drippy love scene.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. dripping or tending to drip.
- adj. tending to be rainy or wet.
- adj. tiresome or annoying.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. persistently dripping even when shut.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. effusively or insincerely emotional
- adj. wet with light rain
- adj. leaking in drops
Sorry, no etymologies found.