from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Red in the face because of embarrassment, exertion, etc.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of flush.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In calicoprinting, spread beyond the limits of the pattern: said of a color.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
- adj. having the pinkish flush of health
Sorry, no etymologies found.