from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of jog.
- n. The action of the verb to jog.
- n. The practice of running at the pace of a slow run for exercise.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of giving a jog or jogs; traveling at a jog.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. running at a jog trot as a form of cardiopulmonary exercise
Sorry, no etymologies found.