from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, including, or expressed in several languages: a multilingual dictionary.
- adj. Using or having the ability to use several languages: a multilingual translator.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to multiple languages.
- adj. able to communicate fluently in multiple languages
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. using or knowing more than one language
multi- + -lingual (Wiktionary)