from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An amount, as of money or goods, that is actually on hand and exceeds the listed amount in records or books.
- n. A surplus; an excess.
- adj. Beyond the proper or required age.
- adj. Older than usual for a particular position or activity.
- adj. Too old to be of use or service: an overage vehicle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having an age that is greater than a stipulated minimum.
- adj. Too old to be of use in a particular situation.
- n. A surplus of inventory or capacity or of cash that is greater than the amount in the record of an account.
- n. A state of being more than one ought to be.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. too old to be useful
- n. a surplus or excess of money or merchandise that is actually on hand and that exceeds expectations
over + age (Wiktionary)
over + -age (Wiktionary)