from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Careless wastefulness.
- n. Shameless and immoral behaviour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of state of being profligate; a profligate or very vicious course of life; a state of being abandoned in moral principle and in vice; dissoluteness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or condition of being profligate; a profligate or very vicious course of life; abandoned conduct; shameless dissipation.
- n. Synonyms Shamelessness. See abandoned.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of spending extravagantly
- n. dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure
profligate + -y (Wiktionary)