from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that makes, repairs, or replates articles of silver.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who makes articles out of silver usually larger than jewellery.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One whose occupation is to manufacture utensils, ornaments, etc., of silver; a worker in silver.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One whose occupation it is to work in silver, as in the manufacture of articles in silver. Compare goldsmith and coppersmith.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who makes or repairs articles of silver
From silver + smith (Wiktionary)