from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A large open automobile for five or more people, popular in the 1920s.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A large open car seating four with folding top. An automobile designed for touring; specifically, a roomy car, not a limousine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- An automobile designed for touring; specif., a roomy car, not a limousine, for five or more passengers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A form of motor-car, designed for four, five, or six passengers in addition to the driver.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. large open car seating four with folding top
Sorry, no etymologies found.