from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informed of or reflecting the latest information or changes: an up-to-date timetable.
- adj. Being in accord with the latest ideas, improvements, or styles: up-to-date technology; up-to-date fashions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. current; recent; the latest
- adj. informed about the latest news or developments
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Extending to the present time; having style, manners, knowledge, or other qualities that are abreast of the times.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Extending to the present time; inclusive of or making use of the latest facts: as, an up-to-date account.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. reflecting the latest information or changes
- adj. in accord with the most fashionable ideas or style
Sorry, no etymologies found.