from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To whinny.
- n. A whinny.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The soft neigh made by a horse.
- v. Of a horse, to neigh softly, to make a breathy whinny.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To neigh; whinny; bleat.
- To giggle; snigger.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make a characteristic sound, of a horse
- n. the characteristic sounds made by a horse
Imitative.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)