from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Meredith, George 1828-1909. British writer of novels, such as The Ordeal of Richard Feverel (1859), and poetic works, including Modern Love (1862).
- Meredith, James Howard Born 1933. American civil rights advocate whose registration (1963) at the traditionally segregated University of Mississippi prompted a riot, which was spurred by state officials who defied federal pleas for peaceful integration.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A male given name.
- proper n. A Welsh patronymic surname.
- proper n. A female given name; sometimes mistaken for a combination of Mary and Edith.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. United States civil rights leader whose college registration caused riots in traditionally segregated Mississippi (born in 1933)
- n. English novelist and poet (1828-1909)
DAVE EMERSON, FATHER OF MEREDITH EMERSON: I'd first like to thank all the people involved in the search for our daughter, Meredith.
She did have a brother in the book, Meredith is the only main character not shown though parts of her are showing in all of the girl characters.
I look at [the crossover] more as another side of Derek that Meredith is getting to know.
I was about to tell a story about my birth, and then I thought, you know, I bet Meredith is really, really sick of hearing stories.
Meredith is now the associate pastor of Grace United Church of Christ in Two Rivers, WI.
And a happy Meredith is a critical goal for this project.
If you're a lover of Long Island wines, the name Robin Meredith might be a familiar one to you.
Further, Robin Meredith writes: “I have first hand knowledge of at least one winery that refused to send samples to HG despite repeated requests on his part, so I can confirm that statement.”
I'd like to welcome Robin Meredith as LENNDEVOURS 'newest contributor.
We continue our tour of contributor's Thanksgiving plans with Robin Meredith, our newest contributor.