An open list of a single word by alexz.
Tip: Add several words or phrases at once by separating them with semicolons.
Don't worry about surrounding whitespace -- we'll ignore it.
quick search of 'is there a word for' results in an infinite number of questions -
- sorrow you feel when you're in a bookstore & realize you'll never have the time for all the books you want to read
- 'fear that someone will interpret your Tweets sarcastically?'
- the sort of visual onomatopoeia involved in the word, "parallel"?
- the moment that someone hits reply to all on a huge listserve when they shouldn’t have and you brace for the response.
- the feeling of excited and nervous
- when you brush a bug off of you & then everything feels like bugs for like 10 minutes?
- when you wake up *without* a hangover?
- friends that only stick with you as long as you do what they want.
- the feeling you get when you take off your bra after a long day
- getting turned on by pictures of food?
- one person scoring 5 goals in one game.. I mean besides amazing?
- being past over exhausted
- humanRights, in N.Korea, is it a censored word? like the word 'food'
-the frustration you feel when art you want to be good is just a bunch of minions in a trench coat?
Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.
Wordnik is fiscally sponsored by Planetwork NGO, Inc,a California 501(c) (3) non-profit educational organization, EIN #94-3366969.