from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Ab (Semitic), a common part of Arabic-derived names, meaning "father of" in Arabic.
- proper n. A volcano on the island of Honshū in Japan.
- proper n. Mount Abu, the highest mountain in the Indian state of Rajasthan.
- proper n. Abu, Yamaguchi, a town in Japan.
- proper n. A minor god of vegetation in Sumerian mythology.
- proper n. The fifth month of the Babylonian calendar.
- proper n. The ancient Egyptian name for the city of Elephantine, near modern day Aswan.
- proper n. A language of Papua New Guinea which is not related to Abau and nor to Abui.
Sorry, no etymologies found.