from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Andorra or of Andorran descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Andorra, the Andorran people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Andorra.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Andorra, a small republic, semi-independent since Charlemagne, situated in the eastern Pyrenees, between the French department of Ariège and the Spanish province of Lérida.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Andorra or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Andorra
Sorry, no etymologies found.