from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A historical region and former countship of southwest France in Gascony. Added to the French royal domain in 1607, the area is now noted for its viniculture.
- n. A dry brandy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A region of France
- proper n. A party prominent in French politics and warfare during the Hundred Years' War
- n. A brandy made in the region of Armagnac.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. dry brandy distilled in the Armagnac district of France
After Armagnac 1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)