from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. European Common Market
- abbr. electronic countermeasures (to jam or confuse transmissions)
- abbr. extracellular matrix
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Initialism of Exceptional case-marking.
- Initialism of European Common Market.
- Engine control module
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum
Sorry, no etymologies found.