from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of the reign of Edward VII of England.
- n. A person belonging to or exhibiting characteristics typical of the Edwardian period.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of the period in British history from circa 1900 to 1910, when Edward VII ruled the British Empire.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of any one of the sovereigns of England named Edward or his reign: as, the Edwardian period; Edwardian architecture.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of the era of Edward VII in England
- n. someone belonging to (or as if belonging to) the era of Edward VII
Edward + -ian (Wiktionary)