from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the Himalayas.
- adj. huge, gigantic, enormously large
- n. An inhabitant of the Himalayas.
- n. A domestic cat breed similar to (and, in some places, considered a variety of) the Persian breed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Himalayas, the great mountain chain in Asia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or belonging to the Himalayas, a mountain-chain on the borders of British India and Tibet, and extending through Cashmere, Nepâl, etc. It contains the highest known summits in the world.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the Himalayas
Sorry, no etymologies found.