from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To send (someone) an instant message: She IMed me to let me know that she would be late.
- transitive v. To express in an instant message: He IMed me that he wanted to meet at noon.
- n. An instant message.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Isle of Man.
- n. Common misspelling of CMXCIX., the Roman numeral representing nine hundred and ninety-nine (999).
- to instant message, typically sent/received by cell phone, PDA, or computer.
- an instant message
- idea management
Sorry, no etymologies found.