from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a person of Japanese birth or descent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Japanese person.
- adj. Japanese; of or pertaining to Japan or its people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A Japanese.
- n. A common abbreviation of Japanese.
- n. An abbreviation of Japan.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (offensive slang) offensive term for a person of Japanese descent
Shortened from Japanese. (Wiktionary)