from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Latvia or its people, language, or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Latvia.
- n. A person of Latvian descent.
- n. The Baltic language of the Latvians. Also called Lettish.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Latvia or of Latvian descent.
- n. The official language of Latvia; Lettish
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Latvia, the Latvian people or the Latvian language.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Latvia or its people or language
- n. a native or inhabitant of Latvia
- n. the official language of Latvia; belongs to the Baltic branch of Indo-European
From Latvia + -an. (Wiktionary)