from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An admirer of Russia or its people, language, or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who loves the country, culture or people of Russia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, not being a Russian, favors Russian policy and aggrandizement.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who favors Russia or the Russians, or Russian policy, principles, or enterprises.
- Favoring Russian methods or enterprises.
Russo- + -phile (Wiktionary)