from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of north-central Utah, a manufacturing suburb of Salt Lake City. Population: 94,200.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A diminutive of the male given name Alexander.
- proper n. A diminutive of the female given names Sandra and Alexandra.
- proper n. A small town in Bedfordshire, England.
- n. Shortened form of Sand Dancer.
- n. The A-1 Sky Raider aircraft.
Sorry, no etymologies found.