from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Slovakia.
- n. A person of Slovak descent.
- n. The Slavic language of the Slovaks.
- adj. Of or relating to Slovakia or its people, language, or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Slovakia, the Slovak people or the Slovak language.
- n. A person from Slovakia or of Slovak descent.
- proper n. The language of Slovakia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the Slovaks.
- n. A member of a Slavic race dwelling chiefly in northern Hungary and the adjoining part of Moravia.
- n. The language of this race: a dialect of Czechish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the Slavic language spoken in Slovakia
- n. a native or inhabitant of Slovakia
Slovak Slovák.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Slovak Slovák ("Slovak"), from slovo ("word"). (Wiktionary)