from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Slovenia, the Slovenian people or the Slovenian language.
- proper n. The official language of Slovenia.
- n. Person from Slovenia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the Slovenes, or to their language.
- n. A Slovene.
- n. The language of the Slovenes: a Slavic tongue, most nearly allied to the languages of the Serbo-Croatian group.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Slovenia or its people or language
- n. a native or inhabitant of Slovenia
Sorry, no etymologies found.