from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A constellation in the northern sky near Aries and Andromeda.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. An autumn constellation of the northern sky whose brightest three stars form a small triangle. The constellation lies near Perseus, between Aries and Andromeda.
- proper n. The Triangulum Galaxy, a relatively nearby spiral galaxy to the Milky Way; M33.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An ancient northern constellation in the form of the letter delta (δ). It has one star of the third magnitude.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small northern constellation near Perseus between Andromeda and Aries
Latin triangulum, triangle; see triangle.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin triangulum, a "triangle" (Wiktionary)