from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who is a native or inhabitant of Wales.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a man who is a native or inhabitant of Wales
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A native or inhabitant of Wales; one of the Welsh.
- n. A squirrel fish.
- n. The large-mouthed black bass. See Black bass.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A native of the principality of Wales, or a member of the Welsh race.
- n. A local name of the black-bass and of the squirrel-fish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or resident of Wales
Welsh + -man (Wiktionary)