from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of aborigine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. The earliest known inhabitants of a country; native races.
- n.pl. The original fauna and flora of a geographical area.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- The primitive inhabitants of a country; the people living in a country at the earliest period of which anything is known.
- The original fauna and flora of a given geographical area.
Sorry, no etymologies found.