from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an accidental manner; unexpectedly; by chance; casually; fortuitously.
- adv. Unintentionally.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an accidental manner; unexpectedly; by chance; unintentionally; casually; fortuitously; not essentially.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an accidental manner; by chance; casually; fortuitously; not essentially or intrinsically.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without intention; in an unintentional manner
- adv. of a minor or subordinate nature
- adv. without advance planning
accidental + -ly (Wiktionary)