from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an amazing manner; in a way that causes amazement; wonderfully.
- adv. Difficult to believe; strange but true.
- adv. To a wonder-inspiring extent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an amazing manner or degree; in a manner to excite astonishment, or to perplex, confound, or terrify; wonderfully; exceedingly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an amazing manner; to everyone's surprise
amazing + -ly (Wiktionary)