from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being amicable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being amicable; amicability.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being amicable, peaceable, friendly, or disposed to peace; a disposition to preserve peace and friendship; friendliness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. having a disposition characterized by warmth and friendliness
- n. a disinclination to quarrel
amicable + -ness (Wiktionary)