from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Preventing or relieving itching: an antipruritic agent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a medical agent that stops itching.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to relieve itching.
- n. A remedy which tends to relieve itching.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a substance that relieves or prevents itching
Sorry, no etymologies found.