from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Affected by, or pertaining to, aphasia.
- n. One who is afflicted by symptoms of aphasia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or affected by, aphasia; speechless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling aphasia; suffering from aphasia.
- n. A person affected with aphasia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unable to speak because of a brain lesion
- adj. related to or affected by aphasia
- n. someone affected by aphasia or inability to use or understand language
Sorry, no etymologies found.