from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no interest in or association with politics.
- adj. Having no political relevance or importance: claimed that the President's upcoming trip was purely apolitical.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having no interest or involvement in politics.
- adj. Having no political relevance or function.
- adj. Politically neutral, unbiased, non-aligned, free from party politics
- n. A person with no involvement or no interest in politics.
- n. An unbiased candidate or voter, free of a party platform.
- n. A neutral or uncommitted person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. politically neutral
Sorry, no etymologies found.