from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to an appurtenance.
- adj. Ancillary or subsidiary.
- n. An appendage or attachment.
- n. A type of easement benefiting real property that "runs with the land" as opposed to an interest belonging solely to the beneficiary.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Annexed or pertaining to some more important thing; accessory; incident.
- n. Something which belongs or appertains to another thing; an appurtenance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Appertaining or belonging; pertaining; incident or relating to, as a legal right, interest, or property subsidiary to one more valuable or important.
- n. A thing appertaining to another more important thing; an appurtenance; a belonging.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. furnishing added support
Sorry, no etymologies found.