from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Subject to arbitration: an arbitrable wage and health benefits policy.
- adj. Appropriate for referral to an arbitrator: an arbitrable dispute.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be arbitrated; subject to arbitration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being decided by arbitration; determinable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Arbitrary; depending on the will. Spelman.
- Subject to arbitration; subject to the decision of an arbiter, court, judge, or other appointed authority; discretionary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. appropriate for or subject to settlement by arbitration
Sorry, no etymologies found.