from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See celestial navigation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Navigation by using the positions of the stars and other heavenly bodies
- n. Navigation through space
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. navigating according to the positions of the stars.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. navigating according to the positions of the stars
From astro- + navigation (Wiktionary)