from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- In one's place of residence
- At ease, comfortable
- In the home of one's parents.
- Available to receive visitors.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Prepared to receive callers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. on the home team's field
- n. a reception held in your own home
- adv. at, to, or toward the place where you reside
Sorry, no etymologies found.