from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A cassette containing blank or prerecorded audiotape.
- n. A tape recording reproduced in cassette form.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of audio cassette.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a cassette for audio tape.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a cassette for audiotape
Sorry, no etymologies found.