from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not divided into zones.
- adj. Geology Of or relating to soils characterized by poorly developed horizons and by a strong resemblance to the parent material.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. not divided into zones; -- opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In phytogeography, not in or according to zones; without zones. See zonal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not divided into zones
Sorry, no etymologies found.