from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that posts notices, posters, or advertisements. Also called billsticker.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who posts handbills or posters in public places.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One whose occupation is to post handbills or posters in public places.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One whose business it is to post up bills and advertisements. Also called bill-sticker.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards
bill + poster (Wiktionary)