from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to biomedicine.
- n. A product of the biomedicine industry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Pertaining to the biological and physiological aspects of medicine.
- Of or pertaining to biomedicine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the activities and applications of science to clinical medicine
From bio- + medical. (Wiktionary)