from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of blind man's buff.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A game in which one person is blindfolded, and tries to catch some one of the other players, and tell who it is.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A game in which one person is blindfolded and tries to catch and identify some one of the company. Sometimes called blindman-buff.
- n. A name of certain puff-balls of the genera Bovista and Lycoperdon. Also blindman's ball or bellows, and blind-ball.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a children's game in which a blindfolded player tries to catch and identify other players
Sorry, no etymologies found.