from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly Southern & Midland U.S. See lima bean.
- n. New England See wax bean.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of several beans, including the lima bean, sieva bean, wax bean, and civet bean.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. small flat green bean similar to lima beans
- n. bush bean plant cultivated especially in southern United States having small flat edible seeds
Sorry, no etymologies found.